Boss Design Ltd. is seeking a positive, energetic, self motivated professional to join our team in an Administrative Assistant position. The candidate must possess a genuine desire to interact with clients and displays comfort and ease in presenting themselves to the general public; as well as possesses a high level of attention to detail and organizational skills. The successful candidate must also be a champion problem-solver to help improve the flow and productivity of the Executive & Design team. You will play a crucial role in our team’s success.
– Responsible for a variety of tasks to support the efficient administration, organization, and operation of the office
– Greets clients directly and responds to phone and general email inquiries
– Schedule meetings and appointments for the Design & Executive team while exercising tact and discretion in prioritizing requests for appointments & phone calls; declines or redirects requests diplomatically and persuasively in complex and sensitive situations.
– Project Coordination between Design team and clients
– Data entry, creation of letters and publications
– Quote and proposal preparation for prospective clients
– Assisting the Executive team to help maximize productivity and affect continuous improvement and efficiency with the design processes.
– Organize multiple admin. projects and oversee their timely progress and successful completion
– Screens and prioritizes the high volume of incoming calls and email for the senior partner; coordinates email correspondence and responds on behalf, when needed.
– Take the initiative to be one step ahead of the team’s requirements
– Advanced knowledge and Experience with MS Office programs
– Tech savvy and resourceful
– Exceptional customer service skills, phone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills; ability to listen, simplify and share information with the team
– Meticulous attention to detail; Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
– Minimum 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant for a management team
– Capability to remain tactful in a fast-paced environment under high-pressure situations.
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment but also work independently with minimal supervision; Flexibility to manage various personality types
– Ability to exercise professionalism, sound judgement and discretion when handling issues of a difficult, sensitive or confidential nature
– Experience or training in marketing or business development is considered an asset
Hours: Full time, 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday. 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Salary: Starting at $40,000 – $45,000 per year, dependent upon experience & qualifications
Benefits: Extended health benefits, Bonus and Incentives
We are looking for the perfect fit for our team, not to fill holes. Please submit a resume & references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.